Armaan is an app that Indian army soldiers can use to access a variety of information and services. As we all know, the Indian army protects our country’s borders and helps in times of need. In order to ensure our soldiers are well taken care of, it is the government’s responsibility.
The government has introduced a variety of services, online portals, mobile applications, etc., to assist our soldiers. It’s a fact that Indian army soldiers will protect us during any crisis.
The government launched Arman App on Android devices to make salary information available to soldiers. It is easier than ever to access all Army facilities and services with Armaan App.
How to use Armaan App?
- Post the results of downloading, installing, and opening ARMAAN Army App
- You must enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card number, click agree and then register.
- Your Aadhaar-linked mobile number will receive the OTP
- Enter the OTP you received by tapping Next
- Then, you’ll need to set your username and six-digit MPIN. Remember, this will be your login password.
- After that, you will have to set up security questions
- Your registration for Army Armaan App Free has been successful..
How to download the Armaan App
- Please click the Download Android App button at https://armaan.gov.in/.
- Click the Download Button after completing the Captcha. Now a popup will appear with a download link.
- Click the OK button.
- Please click the button to install your army app arman once it has been downloaded.
- In Settings, Security, you can enable untrusted sources.
- Click the Install button to install Armaan on your Android smartphone. You can start using it immediately after registering.
How to register on Armaan App
- Your 12-digit Aadhar Number must be entered into the Armaan App.
- Click the Register button after marking I Agree.
- Your Aadhar Card mobile number will receive a text message. Please enter it and click Next.
- A six-digit MPIN and a Username must be created once the OTP has been verified.
- Setting up your security questions is the next step. You can reset your MPIN if you forget it or lose it.
- The registration process has been successfully completed. Armaan Apps require an Army ID or MPIN to access.
How to reset Armaan App’s MPIN or Forgot MPIN?
- Use the Armaan Army App to forget your MPIN.
- Click “Submit” once you have entered your Aadhaar Number and checked the “I agree” box.
- Verify your registered mobile phone number by entering the OTP you received.
- On the registration screen, enter your OTP after selecting a question.
- Enter a new MPIN into the Armaan app, then click on Next.
How To Book AramGrah/Guest Room ?
- Firstly, open the Army Arman App and select “My AramGrah Applications” from the top left corner.
- Tap “Category” & “Where Do You Want Guest Room” & “Search”
You will now see the list of AramGrah rooms that you can select and confirm.
- Choose “Date of Stay in Guest Room”
- After clicking Next, select Your Name, Occupant, and Upload Valid Id Proof.
- To receive updates on your guest room, please provide your mobile number.
- With the “Cancel” button, you can cancel your AramGrah reservation.
Book a rest house with the Armaan Army App
- Install the Armaan Army app.
- Go to the side menu and choose My Aramgrah Application.
- To make a reservation, click on the red button.
- By category and area, you can find a guest house here.
- You should choose a home that suits your needs. The terms and conditions are accepted by clicking Apply Now.
- Once you have chosen the day and date for your rest house reservation, click the Next button to see the number of rooms that are available.
- Choose Self if you are booking for yourself, and enter the name and relationship of the rest home you wish to book.
- Your ID proof should be uploaded from the gallery on your phone. After uploading your ID photo, click the Next button after selecting the camera option.
- Click Next to continue after typing your phone number. On the phone provided above, you will receive all relevant information.
You can Also download Hamraaz App Here
Armaan Army App Helpline Number
You can reach us by phone or email if you need assistance with your name, Aadhar number, Armaan Army App, pension, or pay slip.
Any typical registration issues should be reported to us. Don’t share any personal information with us, such as your phone number, address, login, or password.